Rejuvia CBD Tinctures
If you are new to the world of CBD, you may have heard a great deal about tinctures, which are one of the easiest and most popular ways of consuming CBD. Using a proprietary extraction process, which includes supercritical CO2 (a common extraction method), we obtain a high quality, broad spectrum CBD oil. This resulting oil, rich in cannabinoids, terpenes, sterols, and flavonoids, is then added to a carrier oil to create a potent and easy-to-take liquid supplement. Tinctures are best taken orally by placing the dosage under the tongue.
At Rejuvia, we are proud of the premium, high-quality, organic CBD tinctures we offer and the number of health benefits they provide to our customers, including:
- Relief from aches and pains;
- Relief from symptoms of common mood disorders;
- Stress relief;
- Relief from symptoms like nausea and pain associated with chronic conditions;
- Providing neuroprotective properties;
- Benefitting heart health;
- And more.
Clearly, the benefits offered are many, with new benefits continually being discovered by scientists and medical researchers. Our tinctures are an excellent choice for those looking to enhance their overall wellness with CBD.
Our tinctures are designed to be taken sublingually – meaning under the tongue. You need to simply place the tincture under your tongue using the dropper, and the CBD will absorb quickly for maximum beneficial effect. The tincture can be taken in the morning or evening.
At Rejuvia, we recognize that each individual person is different, and the ideal dosage will differ from one person to another, depending on their health needs. Some people prefer to begin with 1/4 of a dropper, 1 to 2 times per day during the first week, and then adjust the dosage as needed. Overall, we recommend consumption of somewhere between one and four servings per day. Depending on your individual health goals and needs, one of our customer service representatives will be able to discuss an ideal dosage with you as a starting point.
Why Rejuvia Tinctures?
Our CBD oil tinctures are:
- Organic: We believe that the focus on quality should start from the very first hemp seed planted in the ground. Our entirely organic seed and model growing practice ensures that our customers receive a tincture full of all of the benefits of our naturally developed proprietary strain of phytocannabinoid-rich hemp, without any of the negative pesticides, chemicals, or solvents they don’t want.
- Broad-Spectrum: Our extraction and purification process ensures that we are able to preserve the entire hemp plant profile. As a result, our products, including each and every one of our tinctures, are broad-spectrum and full of beneficial terpenes, sterols, cannabinoids, and flavonoids. It also ensures that unwanted compounds are removed.
- THC-Free: At Rejuvia, we understand that, for whatever personal reasons, some of our customers may not want to consume THC, which is the main psychoactive ingredient in marijuana. The good news is that our CBD is extracted from a variety of cannabis plant that is naturally low in THC. We can ensure that, due to our focus on quality and our chromatographic technology, we have removed all detectable traces of THC.
- Flavors: Our tinctures come in a wide variety of flavors including mint, natural, orange, and lemon. Whatever your flavor preference, we are sure we can find a good fit for you.
At Rejuvia, we believe in delivering a pure, safe, beneficial product every time. Our tinctures are pure, potent, and consistent in their quality. We have a passion for health and wellness and nearly 50 years of experience to back it up. Because of our years of knowledge and experience in the health and wellness field, we understand the value of hemp and believe that it is truly the future of wellness.
Because we believe that our customers deserve only the highest quality product, all of our tinctures are manufactured in Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) facilities, which are facilities with manufacturing standards regulated by the FDA. Our tinctures include only organic and natural ingredients from the first seed planted into the ground to the bottle that ultimately makes it to the shelf. A product is ultimately only as good as the methods used to produce it, and we can assure our customers that our focus is on quality from the very beginning.
Call us today to discuss the tincture that might be right for you. We look forward to learning how we can help you soon.